eBay Radio Guests: August 23, 2016 – Show #652
23 Aug 2016
Our guests for eBay Radio Show #652 on August 23, 2016, are:
- John Henry, Entrepreneur and Host of eBay’s Open for Business Broadcast: Entrepreneurship and eBay
- Adi Behara, Promotions Manager, eBay: Site-Wide Rollout of the New Seller Hub
- Laura Baker, eBay IDs bakerrowe and luxeheritagegoods: Managing Multiple eBay Stores
- Tanya Crew, Top Rated Seller motorcycle-works: Shine Award Winner for Woman-Owned Business
- William Wolstenholme, Top Rated Seller wwolst12: Shine Award Winner for Family Business.
eBay Radio – Show 645 – Segment 3
12 Jul 2016
Open phones, Contact Us emails and more: eBay’s Deepak Pillai, Senior Product Manager, and Adi Behara, Senior Manager B2C Selling, stayed on to answer questions about creating sales events with Promotions Manager and Markdown Manager through the Seller Hub.
Ron, Birmingham AL (oilerman2), asked what he should do once a sales event has expired. Aletha, Rogers AR (auntweefaskitchencloset), won a $25 gift certificate for shipping supplies from Bubblefast (http://www.bubblefast.com) for being the first caller to answer to Lee’s question about eBay Radio broadcasts at eBay OPEN.
Broadcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Broadcasts | Google Broadcasts | Email |
eBay Radio Guests: July 12, 2016 – Show #645
12 Jul 2016
Our guests for eBay Radio Show 645 on July 12, 2016, are:
- Deepak Pillai, Senior Product Manager, and Adi Behara, Senior Manager B2C Selling, eBay: Creating Sale Events Through the Seller Hub
- Maxim Godin, Co-Founder/CMO, and Victor Levitin, Co-Founder/CEO, CrazyLister: How to Create Stunning Listings Optimized for Mobile
- Suzy Deering, Chief Marketing Officer, eBay: The Power of eBay Collections
- Nadene Shearstone, Co-Host of “Thrifty Business with Jay & Nay” and eBay ID colbre*dazzle: How to Overcome Adversity and Turn Selling on eBay into a Full-Time Job
- Miriam Otto, Head Blogger at The eBay Life and eBay ID designershirtsandmore: Hot Summer Selling Tips